<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, January 04, 2013

YOUR SECOND AMENDMENT RIGHT TO SELF DEFENSE IS IN DANGER
 

Gun Control. Why is this so important an issue that stirs such passion? Because throughout history as the first video records governments have murdered millions. Communist China, Russia, Nazi Germany, Pol Pot- Cambodia. Once the government outlaws guns for it's citizens, the population is at the mercy of goverments that turn on their citizens. "The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." Thomas Jefferson. Founding Father U.S.A., drafted the Declaration of Independence.

"Laws that forbid the carrying of arms...disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes... Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man." Thomas Jefferson.(Quoting Cesare Beccaria)

We must remember according to Jefferson that "The natural progress of things is for liberty to yield and government to gain ground." Gun control is part of the process of the government turning tyrannical against it's own citizens.



"When the people fear their government, there is tyranny; when the government fears the people, there is liberty." Thomas Jefferson.

EPILOGUE

We must re-learn a lesson that our forefathers paid dearly for. That Freedom is not free. There is a cost. "The price of freedom is eternal vigilance."(Jefferson) So ignore the globalist controlled media hype for gun control. Remember their aim: to control you not the criminal. Gun control does not work! History has proven this time and time again. Let us not forget!

Personaly I like the words of Corporal Joshua Boston.

A United States Marine veteran has penned a response to California Sen. Dianne Feinstein’s gun control proposal, saying the government has no right to take away his weapon: "I am not your servant. I am the person whom you serve."

It is always about their will to control you.

Former U.S. Marines Cpl. Joshua Boston wrote a letter to Feinstein regarding her assault weapons ban, a proposal announced in the wake of the Newtown, Connecticut, shooting at Sandy Hook Elementary School that left 20 children, aged 6 and 7, dead.
I will not register my weapons should this bill be passed, as I do not believe it is the government's right to know what I own. Nor do I think it prudent to tell you what I own so that it may be taken from me by a group of people who enjoy armed protection yet decry me having the same a crime. You ma'am have overstepped a line that is not your domain. I am a Marine Corps Veteran of 8 years, and I will not have some woman who proclaims the evil of an inanimate object, yet carries one, tell me I may not have one.

I am not your subject. I am the man who keeps you free. I am not your servant. I am the person whom you serve. I am not your peasant. I am the flesh and blood of America.

I am the man who fought for my country. I am the man who learned. I am an American. You will not tell me that I must register my semi-automatic AR-15 because of the actions of some evil man.

I will not be disarmed to suit the fear that has been established by the media and your misinformation campaign against the American public.

We, the people, deserve better than you.
Perhaps Charlton Heston said it best:


"You can have my guns when you take them from my cold, dead hands. Charlton Heston speaking on behalf of the National Rifle Association in their campaign to stop the global collectivists from banning firearms in the United States.

THE SECOND AMENDMENT IS NOT NEGOTIABLE

OurFutureWorld.blogspot.com

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , ,


Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?