<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, July 07, 2009

FLIGHT

A Tribute
(Click the title to bring up the video.)

America, America, God shed his grace on thee.
From purple mountain majesty, to oceans white with foam,
It almost seems I'm heaven bound as I leave the earth far below.

Then soaring high where clouds abound, I rocket to the sun.
Faster, ever higher in the "sled" I ride answering to no one.

Oh purple mountains majesty, and oceans white with foam,
across the fruited plain I fly, ever closer to my home.

The moonbeams glinting off my wings as I blast through the night.
The northern lights, just ahead, they flash as I descend.

Down, Down, quickly now the runway lights I see.
Was this just a dream or a memory? if only I could tell.

My faithful bird has brought home, now safe and sound.

by Steve Sieg
ourfutureworld.blogspot.com

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?