<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, March 26, 2004

THE WONDER OF IT ALL

"Call unto me, and I will answer thee, and shew thee great and mighty things, which thou knowest not." Jeremiah 33: 3 KJV.

"I would seek unto God, and unto God would I commit my cause:
Which doeth great things and unsearchable; marvellous things without number." Job 5: 8, 9 KJV.

"My mouth is filled with your praise, declaring your splendor all day long." Psalm 71:8 NIV

Do you need encouragement? Please click on the following link. I promise you it will lighten your day! The Wonder of it All

May our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ richly bless you!

Steve

This article may be reproduced WITHOUT CHANGE and in its entirety for non-commercial and non-political purposes. ourfutureworld.blogspot.com

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?